School is starting back up in just about a month and it’s important that every student has what they need to get a bright start to the new school year. That's why The Salvation Army and MW Cleaners are teaming up for a clothing and school supply drive.
The drive, sponsored by The Salvation Army and MW Cleaners, a subsidiary of Men’s Wearhouse, runs from now until August 18th and there are several drop-off centers across the city.
They are looking for new or gently used clothes for all school-age children, ages 5-18, but the greatest need is clothes for children in elementary school. These kids are in need of both uniforms and regular clothing. The drive is also accepting donations for new school supplies.
Drop off locations include:
The Salvation Army at 10711 Burnet Rd., Ste. 231 inside the Compass Bank building (M-F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Or any of seven Men's Wearhouse locations across Austin:
1. Barton Creek: 2901 S Capital of TX Hwy
2. Lincoln Village: 6406 N Interstate 35, 2375
3. Homestead Center: 5207 Brodie Ln. Ste. #135
4. Southpark Meadows: 9600 S IH 35 Ste. S300.
5. Gateway Square Shopping Center: 9503 Research Blvd. Bldg 5, Ste. 650
6. Lakeline Mall: 11200 Lakeline Mall Dr. f-13
7. Round Rock: 2711 La Frontera Blvd. Ste 100
Again the deadline for all donations is August 18, 2014. For more information you can click here.