Channel Clarity is a Chicago-based advertising technology company. We use predictive data analytics and machine learning to connect businesses with interested consumers efficiently and intelligently, with a focus on web, email, and voice channels. Our offices are located in the River North neighborhood.
The Software Developer position is an mid-level software engineering role responsible for the implementation and testing of subsystems and system components according to specification and design. Software Developers at Channel Clarity work on a variety of projects ranging from maintenance of existing systems, to unit testing and development of new features. This requires the ability to follow a structured approach/methodology toward software development in order to ensure consistent and repeatable execution and quality. In addition, engineers must be equipped to maintain a current knowledge of industry technologies, tools, and best practices.
Qualified candidates must have experience working with software development frameworks, and using agile methodologies. They must also posses a strong interest in, or desire to learn about, rules engines, recommender systems, nosql, and enterprise integration.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar
* 1-2 years of development experience, preferably with Java, PHP, or Python in an agile environment
* Linux servers and the LAMP framework experience ideal
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming, MVC architectures and development frameworks such as Spring, Codeigniter, or Django
* Experience with development using a formal SDLC, ideally an agile methodology (e.g. Feature Driven Development, Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.)
* Knowledge of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) principles and tools
TO APPLY: Go HERE or contact: email@example.com
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.