A family of 7 lose home to fire - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

A family of 7 lose home to fire

Posted: Updated:

A family of 7 is without a home this evening following an overnight fire.  It happened just before two this morning... at a duplex in the 900 block of East 55th street.
    Firefighters say the blaze caused about 12-thousand dollars in damage.
    They believe it was started by sparks from an electrical short.

Powered by WorldNow

119 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Phone: (512) 476-7777
Fax: (512) 495-7001

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices