Good Day Austin's Wake Up
and Win Contest
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Texas residents who are 18 years or older and reside in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Gillespie, Hays, Lee, Llano, Mason, Travis, or Williamson County, and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of NW Communications of Austin, Inc., on behalf of its television station KTBC, (collectively, "Sponsor"); their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies; and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per person each day. One winner per household. Enter the contest between 4:30AM -10AM local time weekdays from December 16 – until further notice.
4. Qualified entrants may enter via text message or the Internet, as follows:
b) INTERNET: Go to www.myfoxaustin.com and click on the word "Contests" in the grey bar under the HOME section. Click on the GOOD DAY MUG contest link to get to the online entry form. Fill in the entry form with your daytime or cell phone number and the entry code in the spaces provided. Online entrants must also read and agree to the Official Rules of the giveaway where indicated on the entry form. Upon submitting the form, entrants will see a pop-up screen confirming their entry.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KTBC's contest records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One winner will be randomly selected each day by 2pm from among all eligible entries for that day. Entries not selected do not remain eligible for subsequent drawings.
7. Each winner (1 each day, 10 total) will receive one Good Day Austin coffee mug (ERV: $5 provided by KTBC FOX 7).
8. The winners will be contacted by phone on the day of the drawing. One attempt will be made to contact the winner. If a winner can't be reached or does not respond to the attempted contact within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize will not be awarded.
9. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion within 30 days of the date of notification. If a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will not be awarded.
10. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
11. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
12. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of Contests entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These contest rules are available at www.myFOXaustin.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTBC FOX 7, 119 East 10th St., Austin, TX 78701, after December 16, 2013.
16. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after December 16, 2013 to: KTBC FOX 7, 119 East 10th St, Austin, TX 78701.
17. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.