Too much chlorine in the pool causes five people to get sick at a gym in Northeast Philadelphia.
Skyfox flew the L.A. Fitness on Grant Avenue around 12:30 pm, Friday afternoon.
Several emergency vehicles were parked outside of the entrance.
Five people were transported to a local hospital.
The gym will be closed until the fumes clear.
After a TRACE of April snow in Philadelphia Wednesday morning, the return of winter is making an unwanted return for most.
Freeze warnings posted for Wednesday night into Thursday AM. Protect sensitive plants!
Expect a slow warm up over the next couple of days.
Thursday High: 54
Friday High: 56
Saturday High: 63
Sunday High: 64