Carbon monoxide blamed for hotel deaths - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

Carbon monoxide blamed for hotel deaths

Posted: Updated:

An 11-year-old boy and an elderly couple died in the same room in a hotel in North Carolina. Authorities suspect a carbon monoxide leak is responsible.

Powered by WorldNow

KTBC FOX 7
119 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Phone: (512) 476-7777
Fax: (512) 495-7001

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices