TIPPING QUIZ ANSWERS
1) You've just dined at a restaurant and you've received the bill. Do you tip based on the subtotal (before tax) or the total (after tax)?
2) The subtotal for your dinner came out to $42.99, after tax the total amount for dinner without gratuity added comes to $46.54. The waiter did an excellent job. So how much should you tip?
3) Which one does NOT require a tip?
A. Tip jar
D. Flower Delivery
4) You just purchased a bottle of beer at your favorite local bar. The total was $4.50. How much should you tip the bartender?
5) The standard tip for valet parking should range from…
A) $1 - $5
B) $2 - $10
C) $3 - $15
D) $4 - $20