People living in a Chandler neighborhood alerted firefighters to a burning home Tuesday afternoon.
Area residents saw smoke coming from a garage near McClintock and Chandler. One of them went to the house and knocked on the door, but nobody answered.
When firefighters got there, they found the garage engulfed.
"When they first made entry into the garage they had a lot of trouble getting inside of it because there was so much stuff inside. They put a hole in the side of the house to make access to get water in the garage, once they did that they were able to put the fire out pretty quickly," says Tom Dwiggins of the Chandler Fire Dept.