Chimney fire burns out of control - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

Chimney fire burns out of control

Posted: Updated:
CHANDLER, Ariz. -

A family was displaced early Monday morning after a fire burned their condominium near Warner and McQueen Road.

Fire officials say the fire began in the chimney and burned out of control.

Crews were able to put out the flames before they spread to other units.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

KTBC FOX 7
119 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Phone: (512) 476-7777
Fax: (512) 495-7001

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices