Girl rushed to hospital after ingesting bleach - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

Girl rushed to hospital after ingesting bleach

Posted: Updated:
SURPRISE, Ariz. -

Three teenagers were hospitalized Friday night after one of them reportedly ingested bleach.

It happened in the 15000 block of North 183rd Drive.

Surprise Police Sgt. Bert Anzini says officers were returning a runaway juvenile to her group home when they discovered a different teen who resides at the residence had tried to hurt herself.

That 15-year-old girl had ingested bleach.

The girl who drank bleach was rushed to Banner Del Webb Hospital. Two other teens were taken to the hospital for anxiety relating to what happened.

No further information was made available.

Stay with myfoxphoenix.com for updates to this developing story.

Powered by WorldNow

KTBC FOX 7
119 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Phone: (512) 476-7777
Fax: (512) 495-7001

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices