LION KING TICKETS GIVEAWAY
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Central Texas residents residing in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Gillespie, Hays, Lee, Llano, Mason, Travis, or Williamson County who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of KTBC FOX 7, Town and Country Leather, and Texas Performing Arts ("Sponsors"); their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies; and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins at 10:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday, November 28, 2012, and all entries must be received by 6:00 p.m. local time on Sunday, December 9, 2012.
4. There are two ways to enter:
Qualified entrants may enter at Town & Country Leather, 2438 W. Anderson Lane, Austin, Texas 78757 by obtaining and completing a Lion King entry form and placing it in the entry box at Town and Country Leather. No photocopied or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted.
Send postcard to:
KTBC FOX 7
Attn: Lion King Tickets
119 E. 10th Street
Austin, Texas 78701.
5. All entries that are mutilated tampered with, illegible or are from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of KTBC FOX 7 and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. One winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries by an employee of KTBC FOX 7 on Monday, December 10, 2012, at or around 12:00 p.m. local time.
7. The winner will receive 4 tickets to The Lion King Performance on January 16, 2013, at Bass Concert Hall, University of Texas, Austin, Texas. Tickets must be used on January 16, 2013. No substitution of dates. The approximate retail value of the prize is $220. Prize is provided by KTBC FOX 7.
8. The winner, upon being selected, will be notified by phone by a representative of KTBC FOX 7. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 24, 2012, or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize by the designated time period, their prize will not be awarded.
9. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by a winner. Winners cannot assign or transfer the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on the prize based on the value of the prize set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTBC FOX 7, 119 E. 10th Street, Austin, TX 78701, through January 16, 2013.
15. For name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after Thursday, January 17, 2013, to: KTBC FOX 7 (attn. Contests), 119 E. 10TH Street, Austin, TX 78701.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
17. By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges; and (b) to release Sponsors KTBC FOX 7, Town and Country Leather and Texas Performing Arts Center, their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.