Glendale firefighters shocked by electrified fence - MyFoxAustin.com | KTBC Fox 7 | News, Weather, Sports

Glendale firefighters shocked by electrified fence

Posted: Updated:
GLENDALE, Ariz. -

Five firefighters were zapped with an electrical charge while responding to a fire at a mobile home.

The fire broke out at a mobile home in the area of 67th Ave and Greenway for an unknown reason.

A power line had snapped and somehow charged a fence. The firefighters were not hurt by the charge.

The couple who lived inside the home made it out safely. The 60-year-old husband was transported to a hospital for treatment.

The home is a complete loss.

Powered by WorldNow

KTBC FOX 7
119 East 10th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Phone: (512) 476-7777
Fax: (512) 495-7001

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices