Two fires started in two different apartment complexes Wednesday morning.
An apartment caught on fire at a complex near Camelback Road and 40th Avenue. Firefighters believe it may have been caused by electrical wiring.
No one was in the home at the time except a dog. A neighbor heard the dog barking, broke down the door and got it out of the apartment.
Firefighters said no damage was done to any surrounding apartments. However, those living on the second story are displaced until smoke clears out of their rooms.
A second fire started in the patio of an apartment at a complex near 22nd Avenue and Dunlap Road. Two people were displaced from their apartment because of water damage.