Barnabas Health is hiring a patient care coordinator in Livingston, N.J. The patient care coordinator:
- Assists Nurse Manager with ensuring that quality nursing care is delivered to all patients and his/her nursing units in accordance with the philosophy, policies, procedures and program plans of the hospital.
- Assists with the development of patient care standards, orientation and continuing education. Provides input into evaluation of staff performance in accordance with organization policies.
- Participates in nursing Quality Improvement.
- Assists with unit administration, including scheduling, payroll and maintenance of supplies and equipment.
- Maintains and role models clinical skills necessary to provide care to patients.
- Uses an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient's age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.